Tek-Tek Portugal offers several alternatives for the payment of your order at https://tektek.pt:
• Cash-on-delivery: Only available for Portugal. This payment method has an additional fee of, at least, 2,50€ for each order. The payment of this fee as well as of the order is made upon the delivery
• Multibanco / ATM: Only available for Portugal. After placing the order in our webshop, the customer has 10 workdays to perform its payment in an ATM, homebanking or another similar method, using the data given upon the order confirmation - entity, reference and amount - and after this deadline the order is automatically cancelled. The order is dispatched after payment confirmation given by our system.
• PayPal / Credit Card: When you select this option you are redirected to PayPal's payment security page. The confirmation of the payment by PayPal is generally instantaneously. PayPal also allows the use of credit cards to perform a payment without having to register for a PayPal account.
NOTE: If you choose to pay with PayPal, the billing address previously selected will be ignored because only the address registered in your PayPal account may be used for invoicing purposes.
• HiPay: When you select this option you are redirected to HiPay's payment security page. The confirmation of the payment by HiPay is generally instantaneously. HiPay also allows the use of credit cards to perform a payment without having to register for an HiPay account.
• Bank/Wire transfer: After placing the order in our webshop, the customer has 10 workdays to perform its payment by wire transfer and after this deadline the order is automatically cancelled. The payment confirmation by our bank is generally instantaneously when the transfer is performed within the same bank and may take between 24 and 48 hours when made from another bank institution.
NOTE: In order to speed up the payment confirmation, we advise our customers to write down, whenever it's possible, the reference of the respective order in the observations/details of the transfer.
• Vouchers and discount cupons: Usually given through promotional codes to be introduced in your cart. It might be necessary to select another payment method in case the voucher/cupon do not cover the whole order amount.